<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29615045?origin\x3dhttp://disillusioned-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Welcome
=)

The Princess
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yi Fang
Seventeen
Eighteen
6th January 1989
Capricorn


The Random
Loves Red . Black . White .
Brown . Gold
Crap . Laze Around .
Chat On Phone . Shop .
Self-cam .
Sing Like Nobody's Business
Chocolates . Potatoes . Cheese . Peach . Honeydew . Lotsa Other Yummy Stuff =P

Wants Liquid Eyeliner . Pencil Eyeliner . Blush . Heels .Wedges . Tons Of Clothes . Black Flair Skirts .
Pretty Handbags
Red Adidas Jacket . Red Nike Water Bottle .
Dyeing My Hair Black .
Visit Japan/Europe/Taiwan . Get Into an Uni . Rid The World From Animal/Child Abuser & Cockroaches

The Spoken


Links
001:myasi
002:adeline
003:ali
004:ashley
005:chunsang
006:darek
007:jiawei
008:joshua
009:peggy
010:shuqi
011:terry

xxx: blogskins
xxx: blogger
xxx: photobucket
xxx: imeem

Of Yesterday
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007

Layout ©
Designer: manikka
Resources: 1 2 3 4 5 6

The Chords

Tuesday, January 30, 2007
.
Shut Up
.
There you go
You're always so right
It's all a big show
It's all about you
.
You think you know
What everyone needs
You always take time
To criticize me
.
It seems like everyday
I make mistakes
I just can't get it right
.
It's like I'm the one
You love to hate
But not today
.
So shut up, shut up, shut up
Don't wanna hear it
Get out, get out, get out
Get out of my way
Step up, step up, step up
You'll never stop me
Nothing you say today
Is gonna bring me down
.
There you go
You never ask why
It's all a big lie
Whatever you do
.
You think you're special
But I know, and I know
And I know, and we know
That you're not
.
You're always there to point
Out my mistakes
And shove them in my face
.
It's like I'm the one
You love to hate
But not today
.
So shut up, shut up, shut up
Don't wanna hear it
Get out, get out, get out
Get out of my way
Step up, step up, step up
You'll never stop me
Nothing you say today
Is gonna bring me down
(shut up, shut up, shut up)
Is gonna bring me down
(shut up, shut up, shut up)
You'll never bring me down
.
Don't tell me who I should be
(Don't tell me who I should be)
And don't try to tell me what's right for me
Don't tell me what I should do
I don't wanna waste my time
I'll watch you fade away
.
So shut up, shut up, shut up
Don't wanna hear it
Get out, get out, get out
Get out of my way
Step up, step up, step up
You'll never stop me
Nothing you say today
Is gonna bring me down
.
Shut up, shut up, shut up
Don't wanna hear it
Get out, get out, get out
Get out of my way
Step up, step up, step up
You'll never stop me
Nothing you say is gonna
Bring me down
.
Bring me down
(shut up, shut up, shut up)
You won't bring me down
Bring me down
(shut up, shut up, shut up)
You won't bring me down
.
Shut up, shut up, shut up
.
.
Tt's right sucker. FCUK OFF.